Monday, December 17, 2012

10 weeks and we are shouting from the mountain tops!

We are finally announcing our pregnancy to the world today!  Although, we have already told A LOT of people who have been praying for baby and cheering baby on <3  I wanted to do a cute announcement, and something a little unique that not everyone has done.  An idea came to me when I saw all my cake decorating stuff sitting there, and I had fun with this!
 
I have been the most nauseous yet this week!  I was told that pregnancy hormones peak around 9-10 weeks, so I think I am feeling those effects.  Exhaustion has also taken over- I am pooped by 4pm and literally asleep by 8/8:30 every night.  I am lucky that I have that option :o). I also feel like I am getting the slightest of baby bumps!  I have been having a lot of pregnancy bloat, but this week the little bump is there no matter how much I suck in.  Baby is growing!


No comments:

Post a Comment