Thursday, December 13, 2012

9 weeks and baby's sweet heartbeat

I am 9 weeks pregnant, and I had another Dr check up today and got to see baby again! Baby is still measuring perfectly, and has a great heartrate of 175-180 bpm.  Things are looking great <3
 



I have been feeling more and more nauseous.  Often it is hard to make myself eat because everything makes my stomach turn.  Luckily there has been one go to that I can eat pretty much anytime, and that is Cinnamon Life cereal!  At least it is tasty :o)  I feel really lucky though, because compared to some friends I feel like I have it easier.  When I feel really awful, I don't have to work, so I can just sleep it off!  And the sleeping I definitely need :o)

 
 
Eric also got me a doppler after our first ultrasound.  I found baby's heartbeat for the first time yesterday!!  It was soooo amazing to hear that little heart chugging away.  Love my little one SO much already!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment